[Openstack] Openstack Kilo - Invalid Memory Page Size - Heat Stack Create

Butts, Darren (EXT - GB) darren.butts.ext at nokia.com
Tue Feb 23 11:35:13 UTC 2016

All

I am getting an error when trying to create a heat stack instance :

Invalid Memory Page Size '0'

As part of the heat creation I am trying to start multiple instances all of the defined instances and flavors are configured with the same additional specs :

{"aggregate_instance_extra_specs:pinned": "true", "hw:cpu_policy": "dedicated", "hw:mem_page_size": "1GB"}

And the aggregate service is also defined for pinning :

2  | Vxx  | -                 | 'blade01', 'blade06', 'blade14', 'blade15', 'blade16' | 'pinned=true'

I can't understand why one of the instances errors yet the others don't and any searching on line for the error message is proving useless so I am reaching out to see if anyone can perhaps point me in the right direction.

Kind regards

Darren