[Openstack] [Keystone] Dynamic RBAC policy please?

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Fri Feb 19 19:22:59 UTC 2016

Hey Bruno,

Dynamic policy is just one aspect of the issues keystone has with
authorization. We've also recently merged `implied roles`, which can be
seen here:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/mitaka/implied-roles.html
Additionally, a few keystone core members have proposed this cross-project
spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/245629/ - an effort to create a
common policy scenario across all projects.

What I'm trying to convey is that we know there are shortcomings, it's on
our radar and we're trying to solve them. Feedback from operators is
paramount for us to make the right changes, so feel free to review the new
cross-project spec as well!

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Project Team Lead