[Openstack] add an extra external network

Priyanka ppnaik at cse.iitb.ac.in
Wed Feb 17 04:48:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have an multinode openstack juno setup with VXLAN tunneling. I have an
external network ext-net through which I assign  floating IPs to the
VMs. I have limited IPs in the external network subnet. I want to assign
an additional external network so that I can assign the IPs from this
new external network to the new VMs that I create. The VMs are attached
to the same internal network demo-net and router demo-router.

Thanks,

Priyanka