[Openstack] Virtual Firewall Appliance

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Tue Feb 16 08:26:52 UTC 2016

 Mark and Martinx thank you both for your suggestions.

 I had tried to build PFSense in the past but without success.

 Indeed my goal is to run the virtual firewall as an instance since I am
 on an older OpenStack version (IceHouse) with nova-networking and
 therefore I cannot have control over the outgoing connections.

 Regards,

 G.