[Openstack] Understanding Heat Templates and more

Shinobu Kinjo shinobu.kj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:16:59 UTC 2016

Thank you, Anthhony!

Yeah, that's useful.
But I've already knew how to create heat template to deploy stack - meaning
how to define resource, properties, type.
What I really want to know is what actually happens after running
"openstack overcloud deploy".

Do you know?

Rgds,
Shinobu

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Anthony T CHOW <
anthony.chow at al-enterprise.com> wrote:

> Shinobu,
>

> Not exactly what you are asking but this URL is very informative about
> heat:
>

> https://developer.rackspace.com/blog/openstack-orchestration-in-depth-part-1-introduction-to-heat/
>

> anthony.

Email:
shinobu at linux.com
GitHub:
shinobu-x <https://github.com/shinobu-x/>
Blog:
Life with Distributed Computational System based on OpenSource
<http://i-shinobu.hatenablog.com/>