[Openstack] Root disk resize down

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Wed Feb 10 17:13:09 UTC 2016

ick! yes Ghe, agree but I would not advice this process, even though I have done this many time and works a huge % of the time, it’s not a save solution. parted then will be better if he really needs to address this resize and yes to keep in mind that XFS does not resize down at all. So the best solution as it has been already advised is to spin up a new one and move the data there.

Remo