[Openstack] RDO: IPtables with DNAT

Kamen Tarlov tarlov.kamen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:05:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

We have a single node installation with RDO Kilo release. Network
configuration consist of 2 private networks and one of them is floating.
Networks are routed just inside the node.  The problem I`m facing is when I
try to configure the DNAT rules to reroute the traffic/ports to VM.
Initially the traffic to VM works fine until neutron reorders the rules on
top:

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
neutron-openvswi-PREROUTING  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

nova-api-PREROUTING  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Is there any way I can prevent this or set them with lower priority?

Best Regards,
Kamen Tarlov