[Openstack] Horizon missing lbaas even after enabling-Mirantis Openstack 9 n lbaasv2(Mitaka)

kevin parrikar kevin.parker092 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:17:29 UTC 2016

Hello All,
we have installed MOS 9 and cluster is operational.

We also have a requirement to enable lbaasv2 which is missing in the
current release so we are  following

http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/config-lbaas.html

to configure lbaasv2

This document works fine for mos6.1 with lbaasv1 but its not working for
9.0+lbaasv2

Enabled lbaas in

/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py

enable_lb': True,

restarted apache

but horizon is still missing loadbalancer tab.I read that from Mitaka
release horizon will  have support for  lbaasv2 but i dont see it in mos 9.

Is this supported in mos9?
i can see lbaasv2 packages from fuel mirrors but dashboard is not showing.

Regards,
Kevin