[Openstack] 回复: keystone fail

dongjh at ahope.com.cn dongjh at ahope.com.cn
Wed Dec 28 17:44:19 UTC 2016

The permission looks fine, but why the database keystone is empty ?

MariaDB [mysql]> select Host,User from user where User='keystone';
+------------+----------+
| Host       | User     |
+------------+----------+
| %          | keystone |
| controller | keystone |
| localhost  | keystone |
+------------+----------+
3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

MariaDB [mysql]>  select Host,Db,User from db where User='keystone';
+------------+----------+----------+
| Host       | Db       | User     |
+------------+----------+----------+
| localhost  | keystone | keystone |