[Openstack] [fuel] Address intersection between gateway and IP range of fuelweb_admin network.

Luca Cervigni luca.cervigni at pawsey.org.au
Wed Dec 21 01:42:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

I installed Fuel on virtual machines fine, using the mirantis script.

On bare metal I cannot get rid of the network error when checking
configuration that states.

":Address intersection between gateway and IP range of fuelweb_admin
network."

This error seems not depending by any configuration I put in the web
interface but something wrong in the configuration of the bare metal
box. The addresses though should not intersect, I already removed the
gateway in the eth0 interface (PXE) and put it in my second interface.

I used the FUEL10 iso. I use two interfaces, a 1gbps for eth0 / PXE and
6 bonded 10GBPS for all the other networks.

Could someone help me out? here pasted the net config, ip addr, iptables.

I tried various channel but no answers whatsoever.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/592973/

I am also on the fuel channel on the openstack chat as LucaC

Thanks,

Luca