[Openstack] Difference between image listings...

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:42:48 UTC 2016

Ah, you're the second person to run into this problem this week, and I
think it's because we (OSC) now default the image API to v2.

v1 image listing worked well, we used the markers that glance returned back
correctly. Turns out for v2 we weren't doing this, and only the first 20-30
images get returned. We merged a patch to fix this [1], expect a release
soon, but in the mean time, if you pass in `--os-image-api-version 1` to
the command, it'll return the correct result.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/406200/