[Openstack] [OpenStack] issue to create instance

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Mon Dec 5 07:58:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

this message is just a hint that something went wrong, you have to
check your logs to find the real cause, first of all nova-compute.log.
This error message has been handled many times, a google search will
get you plenty of possible causes. But like I said, first
nova-compute.log, libvirt logs on your compute node(s), if there's
nothing, check the control node(s) for nova logs (api, conductor,
scheduler), if your instances use volumes, check the cinder logs.

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983