[Openstack] Help: Openstack DVR floating ip No Port available

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Aug 31 08:09:56 UTC 2016

On Aug 31, 2016, at 2:46 AM, Satish Patel wrote:

> I am so unhappy because without doing anything it just started
> working. I don't know what happened :( I didn't touch any single file.
> Very strange.

Be extremely happy! With OS, that doesn't come easy :D

OS is the most advanced and complex piece of .. "anything" I have
ever seen or even been subject to, and every headway should be
celebrated with expensive champagne :D
--
Geologists recently discovered that "earthquakes" are
nothing more than Bruce Schneier and Chuck Norris