[Openstack] Guest VM IP configuration script

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:26:44 UTC 2016

Eugen,

I think config-drive make sense when you don't have initial network in
place. In my case i don't care about fixed-IP for instance. I only
need to setup network using whatever IP neutron provide in that case
how do i query neutron port to find out what IP address is available
or neutron going to provide so i can take that information and pass to
userdata. Its sounds tricky any idea how to do that?