[Openstack] Adding extra packages in Fuel Provision Image

José Miguel Guzmán jmguzman at whitestack.com
Tue Aug 23 02:04:11 UTC 2016

Hi Everybody!

I am stuck trying to boot Fuel slaves nodes with new NICs.
Once slaves boot up, they lose the network because Ubuntu don't include
this driver in the default kernel version.
Do you guys know how I can add the new kernel packages in target image?

I have been trying "Configure the IBP (image-based provisioning) images
for provisioning" as described in
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/f... in order to add the required
packages, with no success. IU don´t have the Provision tab, and CLI
changes are ignored

Am I missing something? (I am sure I am :) )

Could anybody provide some guidance?

Thanks a lot!!!!
JM