[Openstack] Spain consulate dates

Ajay Kalambur (akalambu) akalambu at cisco.com
Tue Aug 23 00:55:06 UTC 2016

My question is for folks who need the visa in United States are they experiencing similar long times for appointment at their consulates
Ajay

From: "sinh.lam at verizondigitalmedia.com<mailto:sinh.lam at verizondigitalmedia.com>" <sinh.lam at verizondigitalmedia.com<mailto:sinh.lam at verizondigitalmedia.com>>
Date: Monday, August 22, 2016 at 5:40 PM
To: Ajay Kalambur <akalambu at cisco.com<mailto:akalambu at cisco.com>>, "openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: RE: [Openstack] Spain consulate dates

Just as an FYI – US Passport holders do not need a VISA to enter spain.  If you do not have a US Passport, please consult your local state department’s website on the requirements.  I’m not sure what this email is asking.

Sinh