[Openstack] Customize app for Murano

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 9 10:21:10 UTC 2016

$._environment.reporter.report($this, ''Done!)

should probably be $._environment.reporter.report($this, ''Done!") (note the missing double-quote).

I have 2 suggestions: 1) please do not use io.murano namespace — it was only intended to be used for core murano classes. We’ve recently renamed all of our apps/examples to reflect that (On the side note I think we might need to update docs too…)
2) Please come to #murano IRC channel — it’s usually faster to get answers there =)

Also package validation tool is in the works right now, so I hope that soon you will be able to catch those errors much easier =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano Project Tech Lead