[Openstack] /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin file not found

gustavo panizzo (gfa) gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Mon Aug 8 11:59:01 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 04:11:12PM +0530, Selvamani Gandhimathi wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I am installing openstack mitaka on my debian machine.
> I followed the steps mentioned in the user manual,
>
> while I am trying to register the keystone service, I am getting 404 error
> and the error log shows
> /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin file not found
>
> I don't see the file anywhere in my machine

which repos are you using? whic debian release?

I have this

$ dpkg -L keystone |grep bin
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/keystone-all
/usr/bin/keystone-manage
/usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin
/usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-public

$ dpkg -l keystone
||/ Name                                   Version                  Architecture             Description
ii  keystone                               2:9.0.0-2~bpo8+1         all                      OpenStack identity service

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa