[Openstack] [openstack][AIO][Ansible]

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at nxp.com
Fri Aug 5 06:48:23 UTC 2016

Have you tried manually?

/ Trinath

From: Vaidyanath Manogaran [mailto:vaidyanath.m at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 11:44 AM
To: Trinath Somanchi <trinath.somanchi at nxp.com>
Cc: Openstack <openstack at lists.openstack.org>; community at lists.openstack.org; Prabhu_Kondarangi at infosys.com; Vaidyanath Manogaran <vaidyanath.manogaran at infosys.com>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [openstack][AIO][Ansible]

I have setup the proxy details in the /etc/openstack_deploy/user_variables.yml

apply_security_hardening: true
HTTP_PROXY: "http://192.168.19.46:3128"
HTTPS_PROXY: "http://192.168.19.46:3128"
NO_PROXY: "localhost,127.0.0.1"
http_proxy: "http://192.168.19.46:3128"
https_proxy: "http://192.168.19.46:3128"
no_proxy: "localhost,127.0.0.1"

But still its unable to get the details.

Regards,
Vaidyanath

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Trinath Somanchi <trinath.somanchi at nxp.com<mailto:trinath.somanchi at nxp.com>> wrote:
The error is the you were unable to download latest PIP from internet.

Please check the accessibility.

/ Trinath