[Openstack] [OpenStack] [Neutron] [Fuel] Two floating networks before cluster deployment

Michaël Van de Borne michael.van.de.borne at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:29:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

Are you sure I need to make a new Fuel plugin? I assumed this feature
handles the physnet generation already.
This part is ok, I guesse.
But, as stated in my previous mail, when 2 external networks are
configured, then the network_scheme section assigns 2 different values
to the roles neutron/floating and ex.

Thank you,

Cheers,

m.