[Openstack] priv network issue - possibly dhcp related

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:55:58 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

I have a project with a priv network setup and any instance connected to it
can't seem to get to its meta data service and no network gets setup on
that instance.

I created a new priv network in that project and was able to get
communication on a new instance connected to that priv network with the
same settings and using the same image and security group.

Looks like there is something up with the network but I can't seem to find
out what from the horizon ui.  They look and feel the same.  Any pointers
on how I can further troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks!