[Openstack] Ephemeral Instances storage on a shared file system

Pierre Garel pierre at garel.net
Tue Apr 26 07:52:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

The path of the ephemeral and instances info is by default /var/lib/nova/intances. This parameter can be defined in nova.conf.

There is a good documentation about live migration and how to set ip up on the Mirantis website: https://www.mirantis.com/blog/tutorial-openstack-live-migration-with-kvm-hypervisor-and-nfs-shared-storage/ <https://www.mirantis.com/blog/tutorial-openstack-live-migration-with-kvm-hypervisor-and-nfs-shared-storage/>

Regards.
—
Pierre.