[Openstack] security group rules

rezroo openstack at roodsari.us
Tue Apr 12 05:14:32 UTC 2016

In neutron a security group rule can have different types of "remote" -
either a CIDR or another security group.

The rule means that your "remote" is another security group - so any VM
in security group "default" can reach any port in this security group -
so "default" has opened all its ports to members of "default.

Reza