[Openstack] [keystone] publicurl vs adminurl reachability

Remo Mattei remo at italy1.com
Thu Apr 7 22:07:14 UTC 2016

I did a project where we had all three of them in a sep VLAN, sep net.

So to answer your question, this depends how much you want to secure, what is the requirements of your env, with access etc..
here is one of the answer from OpenStack

Keep in mind that public URL are just read only in most cases, where Admin URL are used to set password change roles, add roles etc..

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/9255/when-the-internal-endpoint-will-be-used/

Remo