[Openstack] Default security groups

Tom Verdaat tom at server.biz
Tue Apr 5 11:28:03 UTC 2016

No it is not possible at this time.

Easiest workaround right now is to use a HEAT template to create a custom
security group with the settings you're looking for and find a way to load
it automatically for all new tenants.

This blueprint is marked obsolete because it doesn't comply with the new
specification requirements. Hope somebody resubmits this because it is a
valuable feature that should have been developed a long time ago!

Tom