[Openstack] Disable Disaster Recovery tab in Horizon

Fausto Marzi fausto.marzi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:34:01 UTC 2016

Hi Jagga,

The web ui can be disabled by removing the following file _0750_freezer.py,
an example in devstack would be:

rm /opt/stack/horizon/openstack_dashboard/enabled/_7050_freezer.py

I can't see the related bug in launchpad. Please feel free to report a new
bug with some detail so we can make the web ui better.

Generally the "something went wrong message" in Horizon, hide an Internal
Server Error. So probably the first place to look are the apache error logs.

Many thanks,
Fausto