[Openstack] [Fuel] How to configure Xen + Libvirt using Fuel 8.0

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:08:11 UTC 2016

>From time to time, randomly, XenServer loses all virtual machine
definitions, and you'll end up with many orphan disk images that only God
knows where those images belongs to.

I gave up on XenServer because of this, it happened more than once, on very
different places.

It is a big pain to restore it.

Open Source Xen looks more reliable and stable.

But theses, I prefer KVM on Ubuntu anyway...