[Openstack] Data transmission failure between VM and outsidemachines

Rahul Sharma rahulsharmaait at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:43:16 UTC 2015

You might need to check on the physical nic card instead of br-ex or
br-tun. You can disable lro on physical interface using "ethtool -k ethX
lro off"

*Rahul Sharma*
*MS in Computer Science, 2016*
College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
Mobile:  801-706-7860
Email: rahulsharmaait at gmail.com
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/rahulsharmaait