[Openstack] [Glance] [Horizon] [Sahara] [Barbican] Liberty RC1 available

Twinkle Chawla twinkle1chawla at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:21:37 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
I am new to Outreachy - Openstack and I want to contribute in it. I am
getting problem in selecting Project, Please help me out so that I can find
a way to move on.

Regards,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Last for this week, Glance, Horizon, Sahara, and Barbican just produced
> their first release candidate for the end of the Liberty cycle. The RC1
> tarballs, as well as a list of last-minute features and fixed bugs since
> liberty-1 are available at:
>
> https://launchpad.net/glance/liberty/liberty-rc1
> https://launchpad.net/horizon/liberty/liberty-rc1
> https://launchpad.net/sahara/liberty/liberty-rc1
> https://launchpad.net/barbican/liberty/liberty-rc1
>
> Unless release-critical issues are found that warrant a release
> candidate respin, these RC1s will be formally released as final versions
> on October 15. You are therefore strongly encouraged to test and
> validate these tarballs !
>
> Alternatively, you can directly test the stable/liberty release branch at:
>
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/glance/log/?h=stable/liberty
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/horizon/log/?h=stable/liberty
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/sahara/log/?h=stable/liberty
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/barbican/log/?h=stable/liberty
>
> If you find an issue that could be considered release-critical, please
> file it at:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+filebug
> or
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+filebug
> or
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/sahara/+filebug
> or
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/barbican/+filebug
>
> and tag it *liberty-rc-potential* to bring it to the release crew's
> attention.
>
> Note that the "master" branches of Glance, Horizon, Sahara and Barbican
> are now officially open for Mitaka development, so feature freeze
> restrictions no longer apply there.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

*TWINKLE CHAWLA*
B. Tech. (Computer Science Engineering)
Arya College of Engineering & Information Technology, Jaipur