[Openstack] [openstack][stackforge] incubation process

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:04:14 UTC 2015

Hey guys

Because of big tent, incubation process changes a little. I could see
some projects are moved from authors' private github repo, not
stackforge. My question is that is stackforge necessary anymore?
Actually I hope yes, because I could make use of community's CI to
verify my draft codes.

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.