[Openstack] PKI Issue vs UUID

Remo Mattei Remo at Italy1.com
Sat Sep 19 19:52:58 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have notice that when I do the RDO installation of Kilo with the UUID and login with the admin account, I can select which project to spin up new instances and also which project to select from the pull down menu. If I do the same installation using packstack and change the keystone from UUID to PKI, I cannot select any of those options.

Has anyone seen this issue? I notice that there was a bug going on while back but I thought that would have been fixed by now.

Thanks for any tips on how to go by this.

Remo