[Openstack] how to use dhcp when config external network

applyhhj applyhhj at 163.com
Sat Sep 19 02:18:38 UTC 2015

Hi, In Openstack Guidance for Ubuntu(Section 6,Openstack networking(neutron),create initial networks), the guidance presents the following configuration:

In this configuration, the Guidance assumes that we have certain static ip resources and can manage these ips by ourselves. However, in my cases, I can only get ip from external dhcp server, that means I cannot set the network like the configuration in the red frame. How should I configure the external network so that I can use dhcp mode? Thank you very much.

Regards
hjh

2015-09-19

applyhhj