[Openstack] Please help!!!!Openvswitch attacked by ICMP!!!!!!!

applyhhj applyhhj at 163.com
Fri Sep 18 02:09:39 UTC 2015

Thank you for your reply. One more thing, I actually use "dhclient br-ex" to get ip from dhcp server of our campus network. Is it ok to do so? Because some people think I should not assign IP to the br-ex bridge. But in this case, the whole openstack network is not able to access to the outside internet.

Regards
hjh

2015-09-18

applyhhj