[Openstack] GBP(Group Based Policy) REST APIs

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:49:54 UTC 2015

Hi Shital,

GBP does have a REST API which you can use directly, or use a client
lib [1] to programmatically interface with it. You can reach out to
the team on #openstack-gbp if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
~Sumit.
[1] https://github.com/stackforge/python-group-based-policy-client/blob/master/gbpclient/v2_0/client.py