[Openstack] OpenStack conference attendance numbers?

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Thu Sep 10 02:06:05 UTC 2015

I'm not sure where it's written. Likely it could be found in press
coverage. If you can stand sitting through a little video, it's pretty much
always announced in the day 1 keynote early on. I seem to recall the Havana
(Portland) summit Keynote started off with a list of attendance numbers for
all the previous ones since we had doubled in size pretty much every time
around. Those should still be up in YouTube.

-Erik