[Openstack] Query regarding contribution for monitoring of Nova and Swift

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Sep 8 16:42:33 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:20 AM, pragya jain <prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>  Hello all
>
> Me and my colleague, aparna are carrying out research in the area of cloud
> computing under Department of CS, University f Delhi.  We would like to
> contribute our research work regarding monitoring of Nova and Swift. We
> would appreciate if we can find the appropriate link with whom we can
> connect to know if our work is relevant for contribution.

You may want to cross-post this to openstack-operators. There is a
Tools & Monitoring working group to help define best practices and
share tools and configurations. Here's a link to the WG wiki and some
of the stuff they've been working on.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tools_and_Monitoring_WG
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Monitoring
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Tools