[Openstack] Devstack on unsupported - RabbitMQ PAM error

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Sat Oct 31 09:38:56 UTC 2015

After more inspection,
I came to the conclusion that the install was borked for unknown reasons.

I re-built a new machine using the script I posted and it just
completed successfully.
For anyone who wishes to install Devstack on openSUSE (and probably
SLE*), I'll leave my script up at its current location. When I've
verified the install is fully functional is all respects, I'll do a
write-up and offer the script officially to Devstack.

The script is at
https://github.com/putztzu/public_scripts/blob/master/devstack_on_13.2.sh

Tony

>>> Tony