[Openstack] Documentaiton Status Openstack Liberty

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:56:45 UTC 2015

We haven't officially published the Liberty guide for RHEL/CentOS yet due
to some timing issues with package availability during the development
process. I recommend waiting for the Liberty documentation because it
contains architectural changes that primarily make networking easier and
more flexible using only two nodes for a minimal installation. Sounds like
a good deal, right? You can see these changes in the Ubuntu version of the
guide.