[Openstack] [fuel] fuel cli question

Federico Michele Facca federico.facca at create-net.org
Thu Oct 22 13:04:04 UTC 2015

hi adam,

to get inspiration, you can also define a complex deployment environment
through the GUI and then download it.

federico

Br,
Federico

--
Future Internet is closer than you think!
http://www.fiware.org

Official Mirantis partner for OpenStack Training
https://www.create-net.org/community/openstack-training

--
Dr. Federico M. Facca

CREATE-NET