[Openstack] Liberty address-scope

Veselin Karamanski veselin.k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:21:10 UTC 2015

Hello All,
Following the Liberty installation Guide I've successfully installed it
but got stuck at this check:

http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-ubuntu/neutron-verify.html

...where after executing  "neutron ext-list" command I found that the row
bellow is missing:

| address-scope         | Address scope                               |

I choose "Networking Option 2: Self-service networks" to build my OpenStack
and now the router is not able to see the public network. I dont know if
this is related to missing "address-scope" extension. Everything is double
checked so could you help me with any ideas how to fix that.

This is not my first Openstack installation.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Veselin Karamanski