[Openstack] OpenStack "Liberty" is officially released !

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:02:29 UTC 2015

I'm installing Liberty on Trusty right now. Using Ubuntu 14.04 packages...

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive

NOTE: Liberty cloud archive only supported on Trusty

sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:liberty

You can also follow this:

http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-ubuntu

That's it...

Also, I have an OpenStack environment that I installed using Ubuntu
12.04 with Havana years ago, and now, this very same system is on
Ubuntu 14.04 with Kilo, upgrading using an Ubuntu tool called
"do-release-upgrade" plus new Cloud Archives, good lucky trying
something like this on CentOS... You can not even upgrade from CentOS
5 to 6... Comedy...  lol

Cheers!