[Openstack] neutron net-list empty

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 9 07:25:14 UTC 2015

Assuming you have created your networks successfully. The output of
net-list also depends on the user and tenant you used for authentication
to Openstack.

E.g. if you authenticated as admin user, but with blabla tenant, you
only will see networks of the blalba tenant and not networks of the demo
tenant.

--
Andreas
(IRC: scheuran)