[Openstack] OpenStack (Devstack) and Opendaylight

Silvia Fichera fichera.sil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:44:31 UTC 2015

Hi Saurabh,
ODL was running. I have this problem with the devstack's version posted in
the guide that I linked you

  $ git clone git://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git
  $ cd devstack
  $ git remote add opendaylight https://github.com/CiscoSystems/devstack.git
  $ git fetch opendaylight
  $ git checkout opendaylight
  $ git pull

In fact if I use the branch /stable/juno I don't have that problem (I have
some others but I don't want to go off topic).
Do you have any suggestions?

> Looks like you have already stacked once on that system then cleaned it
> but some of python depedency files remained there. Is that the case? Also
> before stacking make sure you ODL is up and running.
>
> Regards,
> Saurav
>
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Silvia Fichera <fichera.sil at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm trying to integrate OpenStack with Opendaylight and I was following
>> this guide
>> https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OVSDB:OVSDB_OpenStack_Guide
>> but I have some errors when I stack.
>> (Something like this : ImportError: No module named
>> openstack_requirements)
>> Moreover the links related to the local.conf are no more avaiable.
>> Do you have an updated guide to use Openstack together with Opendaylight
>> (stable, if it's possible).
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> --
>> Silvia Fichera