[Openstack] Swift proxy with apache mod_wsgi informant doesn't work

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:43:15 UTC 2015

Honestly I'm not sure fronting Swift with Apache is a particularly popular
deployment configuration - I'm not sure many folks have much experience
with it - you could try to find David Hadas (original author of Apache
stuff).  I'm sure the author of swift informant never tested with apache -
but it's not immediately obvious to me why it would be any different than
any other middleware.  Permissions maybe?

What is your use-case for using the apache front-end?

-Clay