[Openstack] How to connect instance directly to (additional) external network?

Amir Huskić amir.huskic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:23:00 UTC 2015

I followed instruction but have problem. After instance is created status
is in Error. Any idea where/how can I check what is wrong? Also Note from
the manual I don't understand; The lack of L3 agents in this scenario
prevents operation of the conventional metadata agent. You must use a
configuration drive to provide instance metadata.