[Openstack] OpenStack Network Configuration Problems

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 20 07:16:34 UTC 2015

Sure,
make sure that you have debug mode enabled (/etc/nova/nova.conf -->
debug = True & the same for /etc/neutron/neutron.conf)

Restart the following services (if you changed the config):
- nova scheduler
- nova compute
- neutron agent
- neutron service
Now try to launch an instance again and have a look at the logfiles of
those services.

Please provide any errors, failures, exceptions that occur. If you
cannot find anything, just provide those logs (probably just the
relevant snippets from a timestamp point of  view)

--
Andreas
(IRC: scheuran)