[Openstack] How to support for multiple external networks?

Ray Sun xiaoquqi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:18:06 UTC 2015

I want to setup multiple external networks, but I don't know how to make
this works.

Here's my user requirements:
There are two departments want to use my cloud, but as history problem,
they wants their VMs to use original IP range. DepA wants to use floating
ip in 192.168.66.0/24, DepB wants to use floating ip in 192.168.77.0/24.

I can create multiple subnets in my external network. But I am not quite
sure if this can work in OpenStack. In my network environment,
192.168.66.0/24 and 192.168.77.0/24 are two VLANs.

Anybody know how to implement this kind of scenarios? If this is not
possible, how can I design my architecture to meet the requirements.

Thanks.

Best Regards
-- Ray