[Openstack] [Fuel] network-template to create multiple external networks

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 18 11:35:43 UTC 2015

br-floating is just a name that corresponds to a default public network
provisioned by fuel.
You don't need to delete it, especially if you want existing external
network to work properly.

Physnet is essentially an alias of the physical bridge and is used when
creating provider network.

Thanks,
Eugene.