[Openstack] Openstack Identity: could not create service endpoint

Joerg Streckfuss openstack at dirtyhack.org
Thu Nov 12 22:26:09 UTC 2015

Dear list,

i have tried to install the keystone service (liberty) on centos 7
following the docs under:

http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-rdo/keystone-install.html

When I try to create the service endpoint by doing

# openstack service create \
   --name keystone --description "OpenStack Identity" identity

i got the error:

ERROR: openstack Not Found (HTTP 404)

The apache error log says:

Target WSGI script not found or unable to stat: /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin

This is true. There is no script like /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin.

I followed the install docs step by step. So what is missing here?