[Openstack] [Swift] block I/O all disks

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 9 20:53:52 UTC 2015

Right,

I agree that the dirty size of the cache could be the issue
(particularly with SATA drives in a JBOD array without the help of any
writeback caches etc).

You might even want to wind those settings down a bit more (3 and 6
perhaps which means with 32G of ram your dirty cache size is between 1
and 2G), should stop the massive IO stall.

regards

Mark